Friday, July 14, 2006

 

Sometimes we forget

Before France - Last girls night out weekend in NC/Out with Felisha and Mavis and a family (yes, I was intoxicated! lol)


Sometimes we forget that our friends love us. Sometimes we forget that our friends will miss us if we are not around or that they feel we are important to them. Sometimes we forget to notice how blessed we are to have friends that want the best for us and support us through everything with a hug and a smile.

I think I forgot that for a while.

But my friends know how to remind me and I feel truly truly blessed to have a bountiful (yet small) circle of TRUE friends that wanted me to know how much I was going to be missed when I am all the way on across the ocean.

Wow, I feel very special now.

Thanks for a wonderful night guys!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home